About FMGE 2022
FMGE 2022 Result is releasing on 30th June 2022 through online mode. Exam Date has been announced for both June & December session. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NBE conduct this examination twice in a year for candidates desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council of India. The FMGE examination is the only gateways for registering with Medical Councils in India. Through this article, we have provided the complete information candidates needs to know regarding the FMGE Examination 2022.
National Level Exam
2 times a year
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Want help with Admission 2022
FMGE Eligibility Criteria
Down Below, candidates can confirm their Eligibility for the FMGE 2022:
- Nationality: Applying candidates should be either Citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates should have qualified Primary medical qualification confirmed by the Indian Embassy.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination should have submit the proof of declaration of result on or before the prescribed date.
- Other Qualification: Candidates with permanent registration in India with UG or PG medical degree from Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America shall not have to qualify the test.
FMGE 2022 Application ProcessMode of Application : Online Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Following are complete details with some key instruction about FMGE Application Form 2022:
- Application form can only be filled through online mode.
- FMGE 2022 Registration Form has been made available for eligible candidates only.
- The registration process for June session has been regulated from 15th March 2022 to 4th April 2022.
- For December session, the registration process will be opened from 2nd week of October 2022 to last week of October 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form with correct details only though correction facility is provided to the candidates later on.
- Candidates can rectify their mistake within the correction period however details like Name of the Candidate, Email ID, Nationality and Test City will remain non-editable.
- Authority does not provide any extension on the last date of submission, so candidates must submit their application form before the specific date.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
FMGE 2022 Exam Pattern
Following will be the complete exam pattern for FMGE 2022:
- Shifts: The examination will be conducted in two shifts as 9:00 to 11:30 AM & 2:00 to 4:30 PM and shall be completed in single day.
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain total 300 questions divided in 150 per shift.
- Duration: 150 minutes per will be allotted for every shift.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English language.
- Types of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking System: 1 mark will be allotted to the candidates on each correct answer. (No Negative Marking).
FMGE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be comprised by the topic as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India. The syllabus of FMGE 2022 will be comprise from the various topics of following subjects:
- Forensic Medicine
- General Surgery
- Medicine etc.
Complete syllabus for FMGE 2022 will be made available through the FMGE 2022 information bulletin.
FMGE 2022 Admit Card
Admit card is the important document every candidate have to carry in the examination hall as no candidates are allowed to sit in the examination hall without valid admit card. Admit card has been released by the exam conducting authority for every successfully registered candidate individually through online mode.
Candidates can download their admit card from by login into their candidate’s dashboard. Admit card for June session has been made available on 27th May 2022 and for December session, admit card will be released in 2nd week of December 2022 for December session.
FMGE 2020 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
FMGE 2022 Result
An individual candidate shall be declared passed or fail on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Candidates will have to score minimum of 150 marks out of 300 to be called qualified candidates of the examination.
The result of the examination will be released after 3-4 weeks from the completion of examination. The result for every candidates will be made available in their candidates dashboard. Candidates will be able to access their result by entering their User Id and Password.
Note* The details mentioned in above article can be vary as per the different circumstance, so candidates are advised to wait patiently as all the updated details will be update in our article after confirming their authenticity from authority.”
FMGE 2022 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the complete section wise official dates for FMGE 2022:
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||15th March 2022|
|Last date to submit application||4th April 2022|
|Correction facility||8th to 12th April 2022|
|Final edit window||3rd to 6th May 2022|
|Issue of admit card||27th May 2022|
|Exam date||4th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||30th June 2022|
Qualifying Marks Trend