MBBS in Azerbaijan
One Azerbaijan medical university is the best leading university in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan State Medical University was founded based on the Medical faculty of the Azerbaijan (Baku) State University on June 19, 1930. Azerbaijan State Medical Institute had got the status of University since February 5, 1991. This grand scientific center has laid the strong foundation of the educational system, as well as given prominent scientists to medical science worldwide. AMU has prepared more than 63,000 fully qualified doctors and pharmacists both for the Azerbaijan Republic and for many countries in the world. This famous university for MBBS in Azerbaijan is 85 years old and has its brand. If you study MBBS in Azerbaijan you will get the best facilities that are 74 different departments set up for specialized teaching to the students. Currently, 1200 international students are studying in 21 different countries.
The 6 year MD program (Bachelor level leads to MD equivalent to MBBS in India) is conducted in English. The university has its hospital attached. Medical education in Azerbaijan with a special focus on the Azerbaijan MBBS education system is highly reputed throughout the world. Azerbaijan medical university will provide you the Low-cost tuition fees for MBBS. This University doesn’t conduct any kind of entrance exam for the admission. Indian students get a benefit that if they are applying for MBBS then they are eligible to appear for various licensing exams such as MCI screening test, USMLE -1, PLAB in UK, etc. Azerbaijan can play the role of a springboard for your future..
Why Azerbaijan Medical University
- Recognized by MCI
- Only Government Medical University in Azerbaijan
- 90 Years Old University
- Azerbaijan Medical University is a member of the Caucasus University Association, Turkic University Union, and the Black Sea Universities Network.
- Our university cooperates with a number of international educational, scientific and medical institutions, international organizations, societies and associations (USAID, the American Austrian Foundation (AAF), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), TIKA (the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency), the World Bank, The British Council, etc.).
- Students of our university are active members of the International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA).
- AMU has prepared more than 63,000 fully qualified doctors and pharmacists both for Azerbaijan Republic and for many countries in the world
- At AMU training is carries out in 74 departments of the university with faculties and teaching staff of 650 teachers, including 76 D.Sc. 298 Ph.D., 2 honorary scientists
- Along with 4 existing clinics of AMU, there are 6 academic buildings, an office building and 6 student hostels with 1,700 seats. Only one 11-storey modern educational building can accommodate 2,500 students. There are a number of theoretical departments of the university, an Internet center, a unique library with a stock of about 1 million books and the publishing house Tabib.
- There are 6 student hostels. 2 of them are for girls, 2 for boys and 2 hostels for foreign students. The hostels are equipped with reading rooms, libraries, TVs, which allow watching world channels through satellite antennas. On each floor of the hostel there are rest rooms, as well as a room for students’ guests. The rooms are equipped with the Common Kitchen on each floors, most modern sleeping furniture, wardrobes and computer desks for each student. Heating, gas, electricity, telephone and internet lines are connected in the hostels.
- Complete security service includes 24/7 service, CCTV Camera in each floors, Centralized Security point in each entrance & Exit
- Coaching for USMLE, NEXT, PLAB
About Azerbaijan Medical University
|1st Year||TUITION FEE
AIRPORT PICK UP,REGISTRATION
|2nd Year to 6th Year||Tution Fees||5500*5||27500||19,25,000|
|Grand Total||A+B= 26,18,000|
Benefits of Study MBBS in Azerbaijan
- Worldwide recognized university
- MCI,WHO recognized
- Affordable fees
- Scholarships available
- A popular destination for Indian students
- High-quality education
- Modern infrastructure
- MCI training on campus
- Simple visa process
- Indian food
- Career opportunity
- Qualified faculty
Eligibility for MBBS Studies in Azerbaijan University
- He or she must be between 17 years to 25 years
- For affirmation in Azerbaijan Medical University, students must have studies biology, chemistry and physics during their 12th education.
- Students must acquire at least 60% marks in order to get enrolled to MBBS in Azerbaijan.
- A student must have qualified NEET examination.
- A valid passport and visa in vital
Best MBBS Universities in Azerbaijan
|Azerbaijan state medical University||Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Baku University||Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Khazar medical University||Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Oldar yurdu University||Nərimanov raion, Azerbaijan|
|Qafqaz University||Baku, Azerbaijan|
We RiaOverseas the delegate of the Azerbaijan colleges are here to encourage Indian understudies who are happy to Study MBBS. We give intensive subtleties concerned the nation, in the mean time for the colleges that we speak to.
- Being a reputed MBBS consultant, we give advice to choose a MBBS college in Azerbaijan and nation at an affordable cost.
- We won’t just assistance you in the student visa process; however, will help you all through the examination and after finishing of your investigation.
- Only the Foreign Education Consultant has the lowest handling charges for MBBS Study in Azerbaijan.
- 100% visa assurance for Study MBBS in Azerbaijan who meets the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Intake for MBBS in Armenia
- Generally, the admission process for MBBS study in Armenia starts from July, August.
- The classes for MBBS courses start in Armenia from September.
- It is also advisable to consult with the reliable and expert consultants before applying for any university in Armenia.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Armenia
The eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Armenia are given below:
- The age of the students needs to be between 17 years and below 25 years before the date of admission.
- The student must have passed 10 + 2.
- The student has to score at least 55% marks in + 2.
- The student needs to clear their intermediate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates belong from SC/ ST/OBC categories need to score 40% – 45% in the above-mentioned subjects.
- Must have qualified NEET exam for taking MBBS Admission in Armenia and it is mandatory from 2018.
- There is no requirement for any kind of entrance exam and language test.
- Therefore, the candidates want to pursue MBBS in Armenia need to meet up all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.