Study MBBS in Moldova
Moldova is an eastern European country sandwiched between Romania and Ukraine. A beautiful terrain with wine yards, rocky hills and encompassing forests. Although small in size, the Republic of Moldova is a tourist destination capital city in Chisinau is one of the greenest cities in Europe.Chisinau is also well known destination for medical students in Europe. 6000 students from 32 foreign countries are currently studying at Nicolae Testemitanu state university of medicine and pharmacy.
NICOLAE TESTEMITANU STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
- 72 year old government medical university in eastern Europe
- 50+departments ,72 clinics and 10000hospital beds
- 6000+ students from 33 countries
- Approved by WHO and MCI
- Offers course in medicine , dentistry and pharmacy
- Member of several international organizations including association of medical school in Europe, association of medical education in Europe, international association of universities etc.
- Alma mater of more than 40000 doctors and pharmacists , of which 5000 are working all over the world.
- University center for simulation in medical training is one of the best simulation centers in eastern Europe
Why MBBS in Moldova?
The MBBS programme in Moldova focuses totally on practical education. Faculties in Moldova medical universities have perfected the art of preparing the students for passing the national licensing examinations and integrating them into the hospital system. Moldova has an excellent infrastructure that supports the highest quality of healthcare in the country where there are 246 physicians for every 1, 00, 000 public. There are more than 500 healthcare centers available in Moldova
Want help with Admission 2020
The advantages of studying MBBS in Moldova
- Medical programs in medical universities in Moldova are recognized by all European countries, the MCI and medical boards of the USA.
- Students graduating in MBBS from Moldova are eligible for USMLE to study or practice in USA
- All medical universities in Moldova are supported by excellent medical infrastructure with state-of-the-art medical technology
- The syllabus of the degree is on the level of the syllabus used in the US universities.
- A number of students from USA flock to Moldova to study dentistry
- Graduates are well trained that most can pass the difficult doctor licensing examinations in the US, Britain, Israel and other developed countries.
- Large number of students from India study in Moldova
- Moldova has become one of the UK’s top destinations to study.
- The cost of living in Moldova is high, but affordable, according to calculations. For example, electronics are high in Moldova, but utilities are low.
- Language of instruction is English
- Easy visa process (40-60 days)
- Easy Admission process especially for Indian students
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
How to study MBBS in Moldova
When you ask the question how to study MBBS in Moldova? There is only one credible answer, It takes a huge effort to smoothen the path of a medical aspirant to study MBBS abroad. Regardless of how easy the process maybe, it is an extensive one where you cannot afford any mistakes to jeopardized your chances of admission.