PNB BIHAR STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME` Education Loan Scheme For Pursuing Higher Education For Students Of Bihar
The PNB Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme outlined below aims at providing financial support from the banking system to those students who have passed their Intermediate/ 12th class from institutions recognized by the Govt of Bihar, and are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints.The students belonging to Bihar can pursue higher education in or outside Bihar under Technical or Non-technical courses. The main emphasis is that students are provided with an opportunity to pursue higher education with the financial support from the banking system with reasonable and affordable terms and conditions.
- Fee payable to college++/ school/ hostel*
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fee
- Insurance premium for student borrower
- Caution deposit, Building fund / refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts. **
- Purchase of books/ equipment / instruments / uniforms**
- Purchase of computer at reasonable cost, if required for completion of the course**
- Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.**
While computing the loan required, scholarships, fee waiver etc., if any available to the student borrower may be taken into account. If the scholarship component is included in the loan assessment, it may be ensured that the scholarship amount gets credited to the loan account when received from the Government.