About MBBS in Turkmenistan
Every year hundreds and thousands of Indian students get their admissions to the MBBs courses outside. If you are one of those that desire to seek admission somewhere outside India but without draining much of your resources then you MBBS in Turkmenistan can be a lucrative option. It is always going to be worth the money you spend on medical education. After all who does not desire minimal rates to study? Everyone.
The medical universities here are admired globally because of the high-quality methodology of schooling. In Turkmenistan, clinical training is considered a true benchmark for medical training. Students also do not have to lose sleep over the medium of teaching as the classes are held in Russian and English.
There may be destinations galore for studying medicine in the world but Turkmenistan presents excellent opportunity and diversity for the international and Indian students. Moreover, bagging a seat is also fairly simple.
Merits of studying MBBS in Turkmenistan
- The course duration is just five years and that is available for international students.
- Most MBBS colleges present here present stellar hostel facilities that come with a mess
- You can board direct flights between Ashgabat (the largest city of Turkmenistan), and fly to and fro frequently
- The Turkmen Medical state University (TSMU) offers programs and courses officially recognized by TürkmenistanynBilimMinistrligi (Turkmenistan’s Education Ministry)
- The TSMU was founded in 1931 but is one of the best educational institutions that enjoy a location in the urban zone of Ashgabat.
- Most medical universities use modern infrastructure and technology.
- The medical degree they offer is recognized globally.
Eligibility criteria for admissions
- The general category students must necessarily score fifty percent marks in (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) while the SC/ST and OBC students must score a forty percent in total as per the MCI’s rule. Adhering to these criteria can guarantee you a seat in the TSMU.
- Applicants must be above or equal to seventeen years of age.
- Turkmenistan has a selective policy of admission based on their entrance examinations.
- There is no upper limit of age for studying in Turkmenistan.
Want help with Admission 2020
Applicants must fill the form of application with minute details and furnish the latest information in the specified fields. And, then you have to sit for an entrance examination. After you have cleared the examination, you can apply for the visa in the Turkmenistan Embassy and on stamping the visa, you shall be notified about the date of travel.