Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
MBBS in Ukraine
Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many of world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.
entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors. The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below:
1 . General medicine
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. The students who graduate from a Ukraine Medical University can work in any part of the world. Here are some of the factors that attract the foreign students to get their MBBS degree from Ukraine:
- Universities recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- No donation or capitation fee is to be paid.
- Tuition fee is from Rs. 2 to 3Lakhs per year.
- Degree is internationally valid and accepted.
- MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students in a MCI approved university at Cheap / low cost fees structure options such as MBBS in Europe / USA is available from Rs. 20 to 60 Lakhs.
- To study MBBS in Ukraine is not at all the priority of any Indian student. However, MBBS in Abroad happens to be a great option since the fees structure of MCI approved universities is with low cost.
- More than 10,000 Indian students gets admission to MBBS Abroad every year in different countries. Now Indian Students are dreaming the experience to study MBBS in Ukraine since the quality of education is exceptionally high.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all the medical universities of Ukraine. These medical universities of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Want help with Admission 2022
BENEFITS OF MBBS IN
- Fee-Structure for MBBS in Ukraine is Very-Low. No Entrance or Admission test. Simple Admission Process. High-quality teaching.
- Indian MBBS Aspirants in Ukraine are eligible to appear for various licensing exams such as MCI screening test, USMLE -1 , PLAB in UK etc.
- Admission at PG medical level becomes much easier after study MBBS in Ukraine
- Living-Cost is extremely low in Ukraine as compared-to other countries
- The education system-imUkrame MBBS university is covered„under "Bologna Agreement" due to which the student can pursue higher education to study in Europe including Post-Graduation in MBBS in Europe.
UKRAINE UNIVERSITIES FEES STRUCTURE
|UNIVERSITY'S DE-AILS||TUITION FEES||HOSTEL FEES||ONE-TIME CHARGES||TOTAL||COMMISSI ON FOR||AMOUNT|
|1 ST YEAR||STUDY|
|BUKOVINIAN STATE||3900 $||400 $||3650 $||7950 $||1500 $||6450 $|
|TERNOPIL STATE||3900 $||600 $||3000 $||7500 $||1500 $||6000 $|
|BOGOMOLETS||4500 $||1000 $||3000 $||8500 $||1500 $||7000 $|
|NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|VINNYTSIA||5000 $||600 $||3000 $||8600 $||1500 $||7100 $|
|IVANO FRANKIVSK||4000 $||400 $||3700 $||8100 $||1500 $||6600 $|
|NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|TARAS||4500 $||1000 $||3000 $||8500 $||1500 $||7000 $|
|UNIVERSITY OF KYIV|
|DNIPRO MEDICAL ACADEMY||3800 $||1000 $||2200 $||7000 $||1500 $||5500 $|
|BLACK SEA MEDICAL ACADEMY||3800 $||800 $||2400 $||7000 $||1500 $||5500 $|
|ZAPOROZHYE||4300 $||1000 $||2200 $||7500 $||1500 $||6000 $|
|STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY|
|UZI-IGOROD||3800 $||1000 $||2200 $||7000 $||1500 $||5500 $|
|KHARKOV||4800 $||H.6-800||2600 $||8200 $||1500 $||6700 $|
|NATIONAL MEDICAL||H.4-1000||8400 $||6900 $|
|UNIVERSITY||H.5-1300||8700 $||7200 $|
|V N KARAZINA||4500 $||1000 $||2500 $||8000 $||1500 $||6500 $|
Ukraine is the largest Country in the Eastern Europe that shares its borders with Russia, Poland, Slovakia etc. It is a beautiful city with suitably mild climate.
Ukraine has a mostly temperate climate, with hot summer, cold winter (snowfalls are common), mild spring and autumn.
Ukrainians like holidays and celebrations, but only some of them are nonworking days.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has become one of the most preferable destinations for the aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- The medical universities of Ukraine are recognised by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
- The cost of accommodation is very low as compared to other countries like USA, UK and many European countries. Apart from this, the travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap. Students get special discounts for travelling within the country.
- The medical colleges of Ukraine offer high quality facilities to the students.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
- Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Getting admission in a medical university in Ukraine is very easy. The applicants are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS. For admission in MBBS in Ukraine, the student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.