Study MBBS in Georgia for Academic Session 2021-2022
Georgia is one of the famous places to pursue a career in MBBS. It is the most preferred destination for all the aspiring medical students. MBBS universities in GEORGIA provides the best facilities for all the medical students and also allows who hasn’t passed the test of 2 languages (IELTS + TOEFL). The country is very much liberating in these cases. MBBS IN GEORGIA is a platform where medical students can ensure themselves to get a high-paying job in some top medical farms and hospitals throughout the whole world. Students who want to study MBBS IN GEORGIA and also have 50% marks can apply for the Scholarship. Among 35 European Medical universities, Georgia provides facilities over almost 15 universities, which are recommended by 3 leading medical council, namely (WHO + UNESCO & MCI). MBBS FROM GEORGIA for Indian students from CBSE and ICSE boards is also available. The duration of the course will be 5 years, and in addition to that, MBBS GEORGIA also gives opportunity for 1 year of internship. MBBS fees in Georgia for this duration will be very much affordable and cheaper than other international universities. MBBS Admission in GEORGIA will open up an ocean of opportunities for the aspiring medical students and help them to build a bright future.
Medical Education / MBBS in Georgia Key Features
|Score Required in 10+2
|50% in PCB
|5000 – 8000 USD Per Year
|200 to 260 USD Per Month
|Medium of Instruction
|Top Medical University
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
|MCI and WHO approved
Universities for Studying MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, TBILISI.
- Akaki Tsereteli State University, AKAKI.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, BATUMI,
- David Tvildiani Medical University, TBILISI
- European University
- New Vision Medical University, Georgia
- David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- University of Georgia
- East European University
- Georgian American University
What are the Courses Offered by Georgian Medical Universities?
Here are the courses that are offered by Georgian MBBS Medical Universities. It will help you to achieve your dreams of becoming a doctor.
|Duration (in years)
What is the Duration of Studying MBBS in Georgia?
The duration of studying MBBS from Georgia is of 6 years in total. Here are the points which will help for your understanding before taking admission in MBBS Universities in Georgia.
- 5 years of academic studies.
- 1 year of internship in a hospital that is affiliated to the university you are studying in.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Georgia?
Below are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS Georgia:
- You should be 17+ years of age on or before 31stDecember of the year you are taking admission in.
- Completion of 10+2 grade with Science
- You must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects in 10+2 grade
- You must secure at least 50% in your 10+2 grade examinations
- You must qualify NEET exam to apply for MBBS studies
The above section contains all the important details of eligibility criteria that you must fulfil to study MBBS course in Georgia.
What are the Required Documents For MBBS in Georgia ?
The following are the required documents for MBBS Georgia. The applicants have to show these documents to study MBBS.
- Scanned mark sheet copies of 10th and 12th standard
- Birth Certificate in English
- A valid passport
- Migration Certificate
- Bank statement of your guardian to confirm that you can afford your tuition fees and living cost
- Medical certificate that has complete reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- A filled up application form
- Admission invitation letter from the university you have applied for admission
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard
- Air tickets
Admission Process for MBBS in Georgia 2022
The admission process of the Medical Study in Georgia is very easy and simple to do. The whole process is quite straightforward and simple to carry out.
Step 1: Fill up the online application form with correct details.
Step 2: After the filling of the application form, you will get an offer letter from the Georgian Medical Universities.
Step 3: Once you get the offer letter, you have to pay the course fee.
Step 4: Once you are done with the payment of the course, you can start the visa process.
Step 5: Get the student Visa card.
Step 6: It is time to catch a flight to Georgia and make your dream come true!
Along with studies, you can also get to explore the European art and culture.
Want help with Admission 2022
Why Should You Opt for Study MBBS in Georgia?
There are already over 5000 students studying MBBS/MD in Georgia. Here some of the reasons why should you opt for Georgia.
- You can enjoy a relaxed and positive life within a budget in Georgia.
- Also, the crime rates compared to other countries are very less here because it is a democratic republic.
- This very fact provides a safe and secure environment for all the students studying here.
- According to a survey, Georgia is counted as one of the top 10 safest countries in the world to live in.
- The place is extremely economical as well as it is almost 2.5 times cheaper than in other countries.
- In short, Georgia is the most ideal place for students to pursue their career in MBBS Georgia Universities.
Below we have jotted down some of the most eminent benefits of studying MBBS from Georgia-
- MBBS Universities in Georgia Charge lesser fees
- There is no requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
- Absolute English Medium
- Offers 100% Visa Approval Rate
- Extremely cordial environment for the students
- A cut-price place to live including monthly expenses
- Almost nil crime rates in Georgia
- The medical colleges in Georgia are WHO/MCI approved
- The simple and less time-consuming admission process of MBBS from Georgia.
- There are different lodging facilities for both the genders
- You can pay the fees in two instalments if you want
- The students receive the best salary packages in Georgian Medical Universities
- There is no tuition fee when it comes to the course of the last year.
Fees for Studying MBBS in Georgia 2021-2022
|Name of the University
|Tuition Fees / Year
|Hostel Fees / Month
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
|Akaki Tsereteli University
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
|David Tvildiani Medical University
|New Vision University, Georgia
|Tbilisi Open Teaching University
|University of Georgia
Disclaimer: Study Europe Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Hostel Fees, Living Cost and Exchange Value of USD in Indian Rupees, please contact our experts at Study Europe for MBBS Georgia.