Study MBBS in Belarus
Belarus is a small country where around more than 16000 Indian & international students studying medicine in Belarus with top medical universities with low fees structure which are generally recognized by the MCI & WHO authorities.
Various medical universities in Belarus. In case you choose medicine course in Belarus for your higher education, then this is the right decision you have make in your life because the MBBS degree at any Belarus medical university is recognized wherever you go in the world.
There is a huge list of medical universities in Belarus. Since, Vitebsk State Medical University is among one of the top medical universities in Belarus for international students which is accredited by MCI.
Belarus have also become quite famous in the recent years. Belarus is a wonderful option for students who want to study MBBS in European countries. Also, Belarus university medicine will cost the Indian students lower in comparison with MBBS course fees in Ukraine.There is a large list of medical universities in Belarus which taught in English medium for the international students
MBBS in Belarus - In a Glance
|Last Date to Apply||July, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Minimum Course Fee||4 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||7.3 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Belarus||10 - 15 Thousands/Month|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium||English & Belarusian|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO accredited|
|Top Medical University||Vitebsk State Medical University|
MBBS in Belarus: Fee Structure 2020-21These are the top MCI approved Medical Universities of Belarus and their fee structures
|Name of the universities||Tuition fees||Hostel fees||Annual fees|
|Belarussian State Medical University||Rs.24.49 Lakhs||Rs.2.40 Lakhs||Rs.26.89 Lakhs|
|Gomel State Medical University||Rs.33.24 Lakhs||Rs.2.40 Lakhs||Rs.35.64 Lakhs|
|Grodno State Medical University||Rs.21.00 Lakhs||Rs.2.40 Lakhs||Rs.23.40 Lakhs|
|Vitebsk State Medical University||Rs.21.00 Lakhs||Rs.2.40 Lakhs||Rs.23.40 Lakhs|
Advantages of the Studying MBBS in Belarus for Indian Students
- English medium of education throughout the MBBS course.
- No donation & capitation fees for taking MBBS admission in Belarus.
- TOEFL and IELTS test are not required for MBBS in Belarus
- After Completion MBBS from Belarus, students will be eligible for certificate or entrance exams like MCI, USMLE, PMDC, PLAB & many more.
- MBBS degree from Belarus medical universities is recognized globally.
- Easy & simple admission process for studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Affordable course fee structure for MBBS programme in Belarus.
- Top MCI & WHO approved medical universities in Belarus.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship during MBBS in Belarus.
- Student friendly campus environment.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students.
Eligibility Criteria: For MBBS Admission in Belarus
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus is very simple if you are planning for admission with best MCI approved medical universities:
- Thе studеnt must hаvе соmрlеtеd сlаss 12th frоm аny rеgulаr bоаrd.
- The student must have an aggregate of 55% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Students nееd tо сlеаr ΝЕЕТ exam for MBBS admission in abroad
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
Complete Steps to get Admission for MBBS in Belarus
Getting an admission in top medical universities in Belarus for Indian students is so simple with us.Following are the admission procedure for MBBS in Belarus:
- Firstly, applicant should fill the application form with all the right points of interest.
- Then you will get the admission letter.
- Then you need to pay the enrolment expense.
- After the instalment of the MBBS expenses, apply for the Visa.
- You will the get the visa in hand within 4 to 5 working days .
- After finishing all the above required procedure, time to fly way to Belarus.
Want help with Admission 2020
Required Document for Visa to Study in Belarus
Belarus student visa is necessary to take admission for MBBS course in any medical universities.Every applicant must have with him/her the following original documents at the airport:
- Valid Travel Passport
- Official Admission letter
- School Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (By hospital with stamp)
- 5 Photographs (Passport size)
Education System in Belarus
- Belarus has an education system equivalent to the soviet union. There are around 250 vocational schools and 57 higher education institutions.
- The country has more than 100+ advanced training institutions.
- Universities at Belarus has a wonderful campus & engaging study atmosphere.
- Students will get an opportunity to learn Russian & Belarusian language.
- Lectures are taught by world-class professors.
- Overall education facilities at Belarus are ideal for Indian medical students.