Study MBBS in China
To realize the dream of becoming successful doctors, MBBS in China is a brilliant option. MBBS Universities in China are the most prefered destination for international students who want to pursue an MBBS education abroad.
Russia and China are the most searched destinations for students tracking the MBBS course. Being rich in culture, prominent educational tradition, China has set the benchmark as one of the oldest civilization on the surface of the earth.
Medical universities in China offer high-quality education with affordable fees to international students. Indian students can get well-recognized MBBS degrees from top ranked medical colleges in China.
Medical Council of India recognizes about 48 medical universities in China. MBBS in China is recognized by Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization and other medical bodies in the world.
For perceiving low-cost Medical education, the number of overseas students comes to China. There is no language restriction for Indian students. English is the highly-taught language in China. Generally, the duration of MBBS in China is of 5 or 6 years
Students are eligible to apply for MCI Screening Test (FMGE), USMLE as well as PLAB exams, after Completing the MBBS in China. A number of Indian and International students have done their MBBS in China and are pursuing a Medical career in their respective country.
There is a global exposure for Indian students after completing MBBS in China.
In recent years, due to the advanced technology for providing cost-effective features in the case of medicine, China has become one of the spectacular countries from all over the world.
MBBS in China - Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply||July, 2020|
50% in PCB for General Category
40% in PCB for Reserved Category
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not required|
|Minimum Course Fee||$ 3,000 USD/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||$ 5,000 USD/Year|
|Cost of Living in China||$ 150 USD/Month|
|Course Duration||5+1 Year Internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO accredited|
|Top Medical University||Tsinghua University|
Why Study MBBS in China?
- Due to the minimum eligibility criteria, it is easy to take admission to MBBS course.
- No entrance test is required for pursuing an MBBS education in China.
- MBBS in China is accepted all over the world.
- A number of employment opportunities are available for Indian as well as International students.
- International exposure is provided to students as many nationalities gather in China together apart from just Chinese or Indians.
- Well-equipped laboratories, spacious library and well-developed classrooms with the state of the art facilities which enable a healthy study environment to students.
- To enhance quality medical education, the MCI Approved universities in China promote international educational aspects.
- As most of the Chinese medical universities provide scholarships, MBBS in China is economical.
- Separate hostel facilities are provided to students.
- Top-ranked universities in China provide Sponsored Scholarships to students.
- Strong economy & safety for Indian Students.
- The MBBS in China is quite affordable. The fees for MBBS courses in China starts at 1.5 lacs per annum.
- More than 50% medical seats in India come under private medical colleges that charge hefty fee (Rs.50 Lakhs to Rs.1 crore). Also, there are around 10 Lakh medical aspirants annually in India and only 70,000 medical seats available. Thus, students prefer studying MBBS abroad. According to a news report from Times of India, among many different countries abroad, China is the most popular destination for studying MBBS.
List of Top 10 Medical Colleges in China (MCI Approved) & their Course Duration
Following list of medical universities in China provide high quality education with having international faculties :
|Name of the Medical Universities||Duration||Location|
|Yangzhou University||6 Years||Yangzhou|
|China Medical University||5+1 years||Taiwan|
|Jilin University||6 years||Changchun|
|Southeast University||6 years||Nanjing|
|Nanjing Medical University||6 years||Nanjing|
|XI’AN Jiaotong University||6 years||Shaanxi|
|Ningxia University||6 years||Yinchuan|
|Huazhong University||6 years||Hubei|
|Qiqihar Medical University||6 years||Jianhua|
|Xinjiang University||5+1 years||Xinjiang|
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China
- No donation required for MBBS admission to China.
- Admission to MBBS in China would be done on the basis of marks scored in the 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects.
- Every college provides excellent accommodation options to students.
- Living expenses in China are low which is around 7000 per month and they are easy to afford.
- Chinese medical universities are funded by the Chinese government and they are also approved by MCI, thus the tuition fee is very low when compared to Indian private medical colleges.
- Chinese medical universities have world-class infrastructure.
- Weather in China is excellent, especially the weather of South China is similar to India.
- Due to a large number of population in China, medical students get an ideal exposure to handle different cases in top hospitals.
MBBS in China - Course Duration
- To practice as a successful doctor, 5 years of classroom training is necessary wherein students will get all the required knowledge and thus the Chinese medical schools are structured to provide 5 years of classroom training.
- Practical training is also provided to students hand in hand.
- Students are then enrolled for 1 year of apprenticeship after successful completion of classroom training which will focus only on practical and hospital training where in students will get a chance to deal with patients in real time, to handle surgeries, operations etc.
- Students can also skip the internship in China and do the same in India. But the MCI screening test is necessary in India.
- Thus, the total duration of the MBBS course in China is 6 years.
Want help with Admission 2020
- Step 1: The candidate can meet our experienced representatives to discuss which courses or country has the scope for their program of interest.
- Step 2: We, at ‘Select Your University’ can identify the Entrance tests (GRE/GMAT/SAT etc.) specific to the course and country requirements and can start preparation.
- Step 3: Our Sr.counselors will help to shortlist the universities for candidates based on their test scores.
- Step 4: We at ‘Select Your University’ will guide the candidates in the preparation of drafts of key documents such as LORs/Essays/Resume/SOP etc.
- Step 5: We will give candidates complete guidance for the application for the course as required by the university through online or offline processes.
- Step 6: We will guide students and their sponsors with regards to finances and education loans that are required for visa application through one to one discussions and seminars.
- Step 7: We help students in form filling, visa application, and interviews if applicable.
- Step 8: We will help candidates in different tedious tasks such as flight bookings, insurance, foreign exchange etc. and will help them to connect with other students who will join them.
Admission Process: For Studying MBBS in China
Seeking for an MBBS in abroad? You can connect with “Select Your University” for all kind of information related to the admission process
- Step 1: To get admission for MBBS course, the candidate should produce original documents of 10+2 standard along with attested copies of mark sheet and photographs.
- Step 2: After the counseling process, eligible candidate will get an invitation letter.
- Step 3: The candidate can apply for a student visa, after getting an invitation letter.
- Step 4: The candidates have to submit a copy of documents to the Chinese Embassy for getting a traveling visa.
- Step 5: The candidate will have to pay the tuition fee at the time of admission process.
- Step 6: The candidate can move to China to sustain a career in Medical field, after completion of the process as mentioned above.
MBBS in China - Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks in PCB for the general cast and 40% for reserved category students.
- The candidate should have a valid NEET card showing the qualified NEET score.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
Documents Required: For Student Visa Process
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- Birth Certificate in English
- Photos - 10
- Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
- Authorized artifacts as approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank Slip of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
- HIV Test Reports